The "C3 Ceramic Lube" is available as a "Wet" and "Dry" version. Both are suitable for long distances for marathonists, Cyclocrossers, racing cyclists and mountain bikers. The ceramic additive not only achieves better lubricating density, but also reduces friction. Thanks to its hydrophobic characteristics, the "C3 Wet Lube" is well suited to damp, wet and muddy weather conditions. The "C3 Dry Lube", on the other hand, keeps dust particles and dirt away from the chain in dusty, dry conditions so that they cannot damage the material.
Instructions: 1. Thoroughly degrease the complete drive with chain and sprockets before applying the new lubrication.
2. Make sure the chain is dry.
3. Shake the bottle vigorously before use, then apply a moderate amount of "C3 Wet Lube" to the chain. It is best to turn the crank backwards and apply to the lower part of the chain.
4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before driving. Leave on overnight for ideal distribution.
5. Gently wipe off excess lubrication.
|product lines||Step 3: Lube|
|cleaning required||Chain lubrication|
ITEM NUMBER: 492-039-6872
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from 50.-
- 100% Swiss shop
- Uncomplicated 14 days return
- Own workshop
- service centers
- Personal advice in the branch
- Purchase on account
- 0% financing for E-Bikes
- Large spare parts store
- Guarantee: 24 months*
We send orders over CHF 50 free of charge and climate-neutrally with the Swiss Post.
Credit card, PayPal, Twint, Postfinance, purchase on account, 0% financing
We guarantee you a right of return of 14 days from the delivery date.